* Primary responsibility of budget preparation at the start of every financial year.
* Forecasting revenue and expenses at the end of every quarter against the budget.
* Circulation of departmental wise budgets to the departmental heads and monitoring thereon. Providing feedback on variances and control measures
* Project wise costing. Profitability report for each project
* Providing data and other information to the investment
* MIS and reporting.
* Budgeting in co-ordination with line staff.
* Association with Banking activities
* Handling a team
* Excellent communication
Strong People Management Skills, Excellent Communication Skills & Assertive, Flexible working shifts CA Mandatory
* 2 to 3 years of BPO experience.
Planning and Organizing