- To devise and monitor inventory reduction measures.
- Effective Management of Form-work inventories at Site stores.
- Introduce systems aimed at reduction in pilferage's etc. including scrap disposal through committee.
- Reduction in non-compliance to system & procedures
- Effective movement of Surplus items
- Periodical site visits to monitor adherence to standard procedures
- Identification of surplus & relocating to other sites for consumption
- Ongoing performance monitoring, coaching, mentoring and technical assistance to Multiple Regional Managers/Sites stores Incharge
- Strive towards building a culture of error free, accurate and online records for stores.
- Coordinate with various departments (e.g. IT, Finance, Formwork, Purchase and others) to facilitate smooth execution of Site Stores responsibilities.
- Rationalize and reallocate Manpower to various site stores as per need and efficiency subject to company policies.
Graduate in Science/Commerce. Diploma Engineer.
Post Graduate Qualification in Materials Management preferable.
Excellent command in Microsoft XL & PowerPoint.
Good presentation skills.
Minimum 15 - 20 years of relevant experience in a mid large professional & progressive Indian/Multinational Infrastructure companies.