1. Supporting the execution of merger and acquisition transaction.
2. Identifying and measuring sources of risk and/or value associated with proposed transaction as well as analyzing acquisition target financial and operational information.
3. Due Diligence.
4. Conduct interviews of target company management and quantify valuation impacts.
5. Help achieve deal objectives through a cross functional, team oriented approach.
6. Accounting analysis
7. Transaction execution
8. Valuation analysis
9. Sales/ purchase agreement review.
10. Dealing and liaising with various internal and external parties including Institutional Investors, Brokers and Private Equity investors.
11. Raising fund for corporate / entrepreneurs.
12. Responsible for devising the corporate strategy and managing the corporate funding requirements of the group.
13. Responsible for business development & set up for various business lines including Mutual Fund, set up of private equity business.