Reporting To : Head - Network Operations
Responsible for overall functioning operations & maintenance at circles and divisions by implementing efficient & effective O&M policies, driving overall and district wise AT&C loss targets, initiating activities like energy audit, waste elimination etc.
1. Responsible for overall functioning of the circles in the company.
2. Responsible for preparing plans & deriving targets for the circles / districts based on overall strategy of the company & its philosophy.
3. Responsible for developing company's goodwill among consumers.
4. Responsible for implementing efficient & effective Operation & Maintenance (O&M) policies.
5. To reduce the AT&C losses through various measures like energy audit, wastage prevention, DT Cleaning and other state of the art technologies / management measures.
6. Responsible for activities like cost-reduction, waste elimination, revenue enhancement etc. to achieve higher profitability for the company.
7. To plan and initiate the appropriate renovation and modernization measures.
8. To review overall technical issues related to planning, monitoring and engineering issues for maintenance / expansion projects.
9. Responsible for maintaining cordial industrial relations among departments under preview.
10. Ensure liaison with Govt. agencies for business growth and proper functioning of the company.
11. Responsible for welfare and discipline of employees under his/ her charge.
12. Ensure high level of motivation and team spirit among the personnel of different departments to achieve desired quantitative & qualitative targets
13. Responsible for providing information, reports etc. to corporate office, govt. agencies as per requirement.
14. Perform all related administrative jobs to ensure smooth functioning of the circles.
This role summary is illustrative; The incumbent will be required to perform any other duties as may be assigned by his superiors from time to time.)
Qualification Engineering Graduate from a Premier institute
Preferred Additional Qualification :
Management Post Graduate from a Premier institute
Functional Knowledge & Experience Required :
Over 23 years of experience in handling O&M with at least 10 years experience at HOD positions preferably in a regulated entity in utility industry.