1. Manage day-to-day operations of all Ad Operations requests. Oversee delivery and revenue recognition. Manage careers and growth, set and maintain goals for their team.
2. Manage multiple x-small to x-large projects throughout the project lifecycle. Projects include: new process definition and implementation; process re-engineering; process development to support new digital ad product development; new application integration and related systems & process migrations; application enhancements and bug-fixes. Provide on-going support to business by troubleshooting issues.
3. Identify and implements long-term solutions, and short-term resolutions as necessary. Communicate project scope to internal and external project contributors and stakeholders. Continuously analyzes current business processes and systems for improvements; recommend sustainable and realistic solutions; evaluate and present risks & benefits of comparable approaches; and communicate project progress clearly. Also, will lead project teams or sub-teams to gather, develop and maintain project/work documentation.
4. Ability to effectively communicate and influence cross-functionally. Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized. Should be sharing idea/suggestion with Leads/team and account manager to solve revenue loss.
5. Will manage ongoing ad server network administration tasks, third-party integrations and certification, systems migrations, and live event support. Sharing/keeping the higher authorities informed on activities and proactive steps being thought and taken/implemented about, so to bring up efficiency.
1. Bachelors degree
2. Work Experience: 10-16 years
3. Online Ad Industry Knowledge
4. Good knowledge on various Adservers like AdapTV, DFP and Exchanges like AdX, AppNexus and EveryScreen
6. Experience in using tool to for running different client specific campaigns
7. AdNetworks, Campaign Management, FaceBook Campaigns
8. Good campaign analytics knowledge, Mathematical Reasoning
1. Strategic Thinker