Job Description / Responsibilities :
- To maintain complete accounts for company and company's subsidiaries in company's accounting system.
- To be able to draw budgets division wise and company level and produce P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statements, Working Capital Requirement.
- Responsible for collecting data, checking for accuracy of data, analyzing data and putting together complete MIS division-wise and at corporate level.
- Design and implement systems for maintenance of accounts and documentation.
- Prepare various weekly and monthly MIS reports
- Ensure maintenance, calculation and payment of Statutory Compliance Requirements on timely basis.
- Timely and accurate compilation and filing of Quarterly, Half-Yearly and Yearly Returns.
- Provide complete set of accounts to the company's auditors for various half-yearly and yearly audits.
- Knowledge about LC related documentation
- Meet all Bank documentation requirements from Accounts perspective.
Desired profile of the candidate :
- Bachelors in B.com (with Accounts Major)
- Minimum Inter CA passed
- Good Familiarity of Tally Software and other accounting packages.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Ability to drive projects independently.
- Should be a good team player.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment and meet delivery time-frames.
- Flexibility to work on holidays / extended working hours if required.
- Experience in a similar industry with manufacturing set-up.