- Identify and win new Enterprise accounts through effective new business development and account management.
- Prepare, implement and execute Strategic Account plans at both Business and Account level
- Promote and engage Shine solutions across the entire Account Portfolio
- Responding on Client Queries to achieve the quarterly targets
- Monitor all accounts within the portfolio at Business and Account level
- Client Engagement, Retention and Upselling
- Coordination with back office teams regarding client requirements as well as contract/SLA obligations.
- Manage 10-100+ accounts /prospects
- Build and maintain account relationships and customer satisfaction.
- Manage high revenue based opportunities
- Influencing & Negotiation Skills
- 6-10 years of Solution Selling Skills + Experience is a must
- B2B Sales experience in large corporates
- Recruitment/BFSI/ITES background preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Target Orientation, Passion & Entrepreneurial Ability
- Understand basic financial rules, P&L, Balance Sheet, Cost of sale, budget etc
- Customer Relationship Management and Negotiation Skills
- Analytical skills for analyzing products, customers and market dynamics.
- Focus and ability to achieve competitive revenue targets.
- Ability to prioritize competing demands,
- Flair for taking up responsibilities independently. Proactive initiative taker.
Experience: 4-8 years
Education: MBA from a premier B-school