Abinitio Developer with strong analytical and technical ability with over 4 years of total IT experience in Abinitio and Oracle/SQL project implementation.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Abinitio
- Ability to work independently, good communication skills, experience in working on complex and medium to large projects
Knowledge/Experience : (Developer)
- Technically proficient in Abinitio features and functionality (Minimum hands-on in co-operating version 2.15 and 3.x)
- Strong practical knowledge of EME.
- Good expertise in coding, technical analysis, design, debugging problems/issues
- Experience in working on multiple technologies and complex projects skills required
- Multi-tasking capability - working in multiple modules
- Experience in PVCS (Version control system) will be an added advantage
- Preference will be given to Abinitio, Unix and Oracle experience
- Banking/Financial Services domain knowledge preferable
Job Title: Technical Specialist - Distributed Knowledge/Experience:
- Have rich experience in ETL Tools, UNIX and Shell scripting, Relational Databases
- Good expertise, good in technical analysis/debugging problems/issues
- Proficient in working on backend technologies like Oracle/Sybase, PL/SQL and stored procedures/triggers etc.
- Should have handled team of 2 to 3 members
- Experience in designing and architecting medium to complex systems, well versed with design standards & framework
- Exposure to scheduling tools and Report generation
- Experience in working on multiple technologies and complex projects Skills Required
- Experience in unix environment, unix scripts etc.
- Experience with GOOD Dynamics proxy services