1. Engineering graduate with 8-12 years of experience in BI/DW space architecting and implementing large end to end Enterprise Data warehouse and Business Intelligences solutions.
2. Strong technical skills in at least one ETL / Data Quality / Data profiling tool / Third party schedulers Experience in architecting end to end DW/BI solutions for large enterprises. Deep knowledge of any of the Data integration toolset (including handson experience, administration, upgrades, platform migration etc..)
3. Rich experience in Metadata management, data migration, data quality initiatives and performance tuning Exposure to the latest trends, technological advancements in the market in DW/BI space Strong Data architecture skills, DW/BI fundamentals.
4. knowledge of various architectural options for a DW BI ecosystem Very strong business acumen and exposure to one or more industry domains Excellent communication, presentation, people management and networking skills .
5. Experience in working in an onsite offshore model Experience in managing deliveries
6. Experience in interacting with customers to understand their DW/BI landscape and suggest suitable solutions.
7. Experience in pre-sales activities including preparing proposals, presentations, participation in customer workshops, high level scoping, system study and recommendations.
8. Experience in handling big data (Hadoop, Asterdata, etc.), ILM (information lifecycle managment), MPP, Columnar databases would be a plus.