As a Senior Ab-Initio/ ETL Database Developer, candidate must have advanced and strong experience in Oracle Database, PL/SQL, SQL and ETL tools to support Data Integration from different legacy systems and other eternal files. Candidate must have solid knowledge and experience working with various types of data model, data-mapping and data analysis to support and resolve data quality issues during data migration cycles. In your role as a Senior Ab-Initio/ ETL Database Developer, you will be part of the entire data development life cycle, which includes design, development, documentation and quality assurance.
* Candidate must have 7+ years of experience in enterprise database/data Integration projects using PL/SQL packages, Procedures, functions.
* 3-5+ years of experience in any ETL tool, preferably latest version of Ab-Initio GDE or Talend, to implement data loading and transformations from legacy systems and external sources
* Strong knowledge of Ab Initio Metadata Repository
* Ability to efficiently work with and analyze large quantities of log data
* Working experience in data mapping, data analysis, building complex graph and data reconciliation are plus.
* Experience connecting ETL to various scheduling and messaging software
* Knowledge of Autosys scheduling and SFTP/FTP Scripts are useful
* Loading data from variety of database and flat file structures into ETL environment
* Expert working knowledge of common Internet technologies
* Experience working at a Retail / Financial firm
Advance knowledge in Unix Shell Scripts, Perl and Awk is a plus