1. Ensuring that customer requirements and expectations (CTQs) have been accurately identified and incorporated that as part of traceability and validation. Defining quality procedures in conjunction with Design engineer.
2. Ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislations considering the application of environmental, health and safety standards
3. Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated.
4. Guiding design/test engineers in carrying out verifications and validation of critical test cases.
5. Writing technical and management systems quality reports. Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
6. Manage and maintain the Companys quality inspection and product release programs for new product/components/function/ processes.
7. Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the QA/QC.
8. Setting up compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved.
9. General Engineering competency with eye for details.
10. Green/Black Belt / DFSS trained.
11. Experience in Measurement tools & standards