To support their growing business and aggressive expansion, they are now inviting high caliber individual to join their Internal audit / Risk Management Team, look after textile operation.
Reporting to CFO/President Commercial:
- You will be responsible for identifying and assessing both operational and financial risks in all area of the business.
- Planning and executing risk-based audit program; review business activities to ensure Group's internal controls are adequate;
- Liaise with other departments to ensure the established policies and procedures are followed.
- Preparing Audit Scope & Plan in consultation with Senior Management
- Allocating / Assigning audit work to team members & monitoring the status
- Focus on giving audit solutions/suggestions leading to real value additions which contribute to bottom line
- Risk Control Matrix for various business processes
- Cost reduction and cost control exercises in all area.
- Proficiency in SAP - design and config testing of MM, HR, FICO, S&D Modules
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications The Successful Applicant:
- Only Chartered Accountant (CA) will apply .
- Successful applicants should be a qualified accountant with a minimum of 8 to 12 years of internal audit experience either from Big 4 or commercially.
- Exposure to manufacturing industry (particularly Textile) is ideal.
- Candidate should have strong communication and analytical skills. Mature, working independently, efficiently and able to meet deadline are important attributes. Complete fluency in both written and verbal English is a must and knowledge of Gujarati will be a definite added advantage.
What you can expect?
- Working for a fast growing listed Textile Company
- Excellent / Stable work environment
- Attractive pay package